Moroccan Vintage handmade Red Carpet 11,5×6,1 Ft
“this Antique handmade Berber rug is authentic old vintage but still in excellent condition with, the rug is cleaned properly and ready to ship, delivery time to the US and EU is 2 to 5 business days.”
1 in stock
HamRed™ Moroccan Vintage handmade Red Carpet 11,5×6,1 Ft
- This colorful rug is vintage Moroccan handmade Mzouda tribe rug from natural wool and natural cotton and natural colors, A unique artistic handmade Moroccan carpet, we consider Moroccan handmade rugs one of the most prestigious handmade rugs of the world. Simple geometric designs, natural figures, Beautiful barber symbols, a beautiful combination of neutral and colorful colors and deep, soft piles. which make of it the best choice whether for your house or your showroom or your wall.
- Berber rugs history dates back to antiquity in Atlas Mountains where these rugs were given to the bride on her wedding day. Berber rugs were handmade by female relatives during the weeks prior to the wedding day to share their fears and confidences. Thousands of wool lines hand knotted in such a tender and intimate atmosphere Berber rugs are also a symbol of happiness, fertility and protection against the evil.
Size Feet: 11,5×6.1 FEET.
Size CM: 3600/ 186 CM
Material: 100% Wool
Condition: Old Rug / Pre-owned
Shipping Company: FedEx
Place of Origin: Morocco (The Atlas Mountains)
Color: Every carpet has unique patterns, colors and sizes
- Handmade by Tribal local women of Mzouda Tribe in High Atlas Mountains, Morocco.
- There are some defects in the rug and we did not want to restore it, because it is a sign of the rug’s ancient age and its rarity
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
- There may be a difference in colors because of the lighting
- Moroccan handmade goods enter the United States and most EU countries duty-free.
- Berber hand-woven rug made from natural materials, natural wool, natural dyeing and with a great attachment to pagan beliefs worshiping natural icons such as the sun, the moon, the mountains, the sky, rivers, and the desert.
- Please keep in mind that this is a handmade rug, therefore it may include irregularities which considered adding to its beauty. And authenticity and attest to its value as a treasured handmade item.